"Your ALL Inclusive Event" (813) 685-8777 info@TheLoftEventLounge.com
The LOFT Event Lounge Franchise model is a fixed location providing an assortment of all inclusive parties and events for any occasion. Whether it is a themed Birthday, Anniversary, Surprise Party, Sweet 16, Quinceanera, Baby or Bridal Shower, Business or Group Meeting, Singles Dance, or any type of Special Occasion, The LOFT Event Lounge provides a great atmosphere and reasonable pricing that is sure to impress the client and their guests! The LOFT Event Lounge is designed to provide a positive experience by doing all of the detail oriented and painstaking legwork to produce a party that the guests can enjoy with the client’s vision in mind.
When you join The LOFT Event Lounge team as a franchise owner, you will receive outstanding support in a number of different exciting areas:
• Operational Support
• Marketing Support
• Purchasing Support
• Accounting and Legal Support
• Ongoing Research and Development
• 2 weeks of training at The LOFT Event Lounge HQ in Brandon, FL beginning approximately 6 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
• 1 week of training at your location to get your business started
• 2 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session
• Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
When you join The LOFT Event Lounge team you have the choice of a new start-up business or you can convert your current event company to be under The LOFT Event Lounge umbrella. When you join The LOFT Event Lounge team you will be given an exclusive territory of approximately 200,000 population base to develop. The LOFT Event Lounge is always looking for expansion opportunities in new markets!
The LOFT Event Lounge was founded in Florida by Mother and Son team Arlene and Ben Frisk. Frequently, similar thoughts, actions and words are shared among this Mother and Son duo – to the point where Arlene and Ben often are heard saying: “Are you serious I just thought, said or did that very same thing!” Partners being on the same sheet of music, is not only critical to any business survival but it has also been a significant factor in the positive growth of the businesses in the time frame in which it has occurred.
Qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners:
• Strong Sales and Client Service Abilities
• Good with Timing and Schedule Management
• High Personal Standards
• Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
• Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships
• A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Targeted experiences for potential franchise owners may include:
• Franchise Operations or Hospitality Service Industry Experience
• Business Owner and/or Managerial Experience
• Military Experience a Plus
• Entrepreneurial team who wants to start a business
The fee for one franchise is $25,000. Minimal start-up costs can be as low as $89,800, depending upon a number of factors.